|Please make sure you read these before you submit anything!|
- Official Animé/Manga and Video Game fan art only! If it doesn't fit into one of our folder categories, we will not take it. If you need help on what shows or games are acceptable, please refer to the "Misc. Anime" or "Misc. Games" folders for a list of what series we already hold, or feel free to leave a comment and ask.
- No OC's, unless your OC is seen with the official series animal, and is not the main focus. This rule isn't set in stone yet, and may or may not still change, but for now, please no OC's.
- Submissions with humans are accepted, so long as the animal is the main focus. Please try to keep it mostly animals.
- We do not accept submissions where the main focus is a human character that's been turned into an animal, (persona/fursona) unless that human character was temporarily turned into an animal in his/her respective series. Reason for this being that this group is about the animal mascots that make these series great, not the people.
- Art is subject to approval: please don't submit anything that would require a mature content warning. Mild violence is accepted, but excessive violence or suggestive pictures will be declined.
- No sexual suggestive art please; including same sex or opposite. This includes play on words and slang. Our objective is to showcase fan art of official Anime/Manga or Video game Animals/Creatures for ALL AGES wit any talent or medium is welcomed. We want to make this group family friendly. This is why some of our rules are more stricter than similar groups.
- Regarding Favorites: Joining:
The favorites folder is reserved for works done by artists who are not around, or are unable to approve them to be in the gallery.
- At the moment, membership is open to all, and is automatically approved. Submitting:
- Choose the appropriate folder, and click the "submit to this folder" option on the top right of the page. At the moment, the limit is 10 submissions per day. Affiliating:
- We are looking for groups with similar purposes or interests to affiliate with us. If your group has nothing to do with our's, please leave a message with your request saying why you wish to affiliate with us, or it will be declined.
Our definition of Anime is: Japanese Style Animation. This, meaning it does not necessarily have to be true Japanese Anime but holds the quality of it. Manga And Video games fall under this same meaning, as long as its quality is that of Japanese Anime it belongs in this group.
One example being: Avatar: the Last Air Bender. This is an American production but the quality of the illustration is equal to Japanese Anime.
Another Example is: World of Warcraft. Its quality is equal to Japanese Video Games.